RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota smiled and nodded her head. "Mhmm. Yes it was," She said as she walked - er, slithered - back to the table with Lilly. She sat down again, draping her long tail over the bench, her arm around Lilly's waist now.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly walked with Iota, sitting once more on Iota's tail, this time more closely beside her, and saying "Thank you for the dance." in a happy tone.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

The group of six zombies continued along minding their own business for the most part, talking amongst themselves about various things...

One of the zombies went over to Daemin, seeing they were alone, and asked them:

"Want to join us? You seem awfully alone"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and flapped them, unable to get any lift, and she said, "So you ever come around often?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Fairly often." Kalissa giggled.
    "What about you?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace held her stomach a bit, and said, "A lil bit, but uhm. Where do yew live anyways? Kitten was talking to me about yew, and i wanted to know yew better."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I just live here in the castle, I take it you came here with Omin?" Kalissa replied.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace smiled, and said, "Mya, i love it here! Well... Other than this one creepy guy..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

Daemin, startled by the person.. Thing.. almost fell out of her chair. She quickly composed herself and replied, "Uhm.. Certainly, I suppose.. Lead the way." And got out of her seat.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier chuckled lightly "If you are sure, sir."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex taps the bar and requests a glass of wine. After a minute of waiting it slides down the bar and Rex starts drinking.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Rousing himself from his sleep, he looked around and realized the mess hall was more active than when he last saw it.
    Propping himself up, he looked around and began walking around.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Con7Rad7

With that the zombie led her back to the table, were the various other zombies sat, each one saying a greeting. The zombie girl in the middle of the rest asked

"Whats your name dear?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, creepy guy? Happen to wear a white suit?" Kalissa asked with a giggle.

Ominethious and ImmortalFrog like this.
  15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth had finally made it to the Dining hall, just in time for the party. There were...a lot of cute maids there. He admired their costumes, as well as those from other members of the Syndicate. He walked up to some of the maids in a group, saying hi, and aiming to get some food. A few of them brushed against him, in provocative manners. He blushed as they walked past as moved against him, he hoped no one noticed.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace shivered at the thought of the mask, and said unsteadily, "Y-Yeah... T-t-that g-guy. *Achem* And uhm... He was carrying back a Soulless Soldier, so I dunno wat happened to the rest, since they go in squads?"

17. Irony

"Daemin. One of the Soulless, if you wanted to know."She said, an eyebrow quirked. "I don't think I've heard of your race before.."

18. Con7Rad7

The main zombie smirked, before going into full out laughter, before the rest of the zombies joined in.

"This is just a costume dear, though don't feel bad you didn't see through, you could say this is our specialty." Said the main zombie, before adding

"You may call me Kara if it means anything, just be sure not to tell anyone else of my being here, it ruins the point of a costume."

19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam freezes the punch he is in, then fractures it. He takes some and stats licking it "Mmm, punch-sickles."

20. Irony

"Kara? Lovely name.. What's the occasion for all these.. Costumes, then?"Daemin cocked an eyebrow sceptically. "Some human tradition I've never heard of?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.