RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Servra tried to squirm, and only got a few words from her bloated mouth, "W-w-what are youh going to to weath me?!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon smiled.
    "Oh, I don't know."
    He continued dragging her in the direction of Omins lab.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

With a mischievous smile, Iota reached over and snagged Tar's bottle of vodka while she was distracted and poured a bit into her drink.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar glared at her, then smiled warmly. Easily pulling another full bottle seemingly from under the table. She winked at Iota, popped the top, and began to chug it down.

ImmortalFrog and Ominethious like this.
  5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin heard yelling, and assumed it was someone outside, and opened the door, only to find a ragged Crazyon hauling an Over bloated Soulless in a Bio-suit that looked like it was about to burst at any minute.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Mailboxhead

"PFFF-" Iota burst out laughing, setting the bottle down right next to her plate. "Where the hell are you keeping those??" She said, still chuckling to herself.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar grinned,"I always grab a few when no ones looking. In the dining hall I have plenty to drink thanks to our dear queen!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Mailboxhead

Iota smiled and took a sip of her drink, now spiked a bit thanks to the vodka. "Mmmm, SOMEONE'S an alcoholic," She said with a chuckle.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar bumped her head,"Teehee~" she was blushing only slightly now, but that was more from the drink then embarrassment.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"So..."
    "I have this soulless, and I want to see how she reacts to what I've done to her."
    "Would you mind if I used your lab?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Scavenger looked at all the idiots around her getting drunk....

She went and fetched as much alcohol as she could find in the kitchen and brought it back to the table, giving everyone there a good amount of bottles of assorted vodka, wines, and hard ciders with the declaration:

"DRINKS FOR ALL!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar slams her hand happily on the table, crushing the area she hit a bit. "YAY~!" She began to drink, a lot.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Mailboxhead

Iota sat back, her hand coming gently to her face. "Oh god, what have we gotten into now," She muttered to herself.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar drank and drank, then fell backwards. She landed on her back and burped loudly. She finished a wine bottle and smiled widly, stumbling to her feet with a huge blush on her face,"Sho goooooood~"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Mailboxhead

A couple servants came out of the kitchen, looking quite displeased. The one in lead, wearing a chef's hat, started berating Scavenger angrily for stealing all the alcohol while the other two started collecting some of the bottles before anyone could snag any more of them. They needed some for the rest of the castle, after all.
    Iota got up, standing over Tar's drunken form while sighing to herself. "Great. Now what're we going to do with you."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar grinned a bit mischievously and swung around, wrapping an arm around Iota's neck. She sniffed Iota deeply,"Whooooo...you shmell gooood tooo heeeeee~"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin shrugged, and said, "Sure, just don't kill her though... And... Why is she THAT bloated?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"One never does reveal their secrets..."
    "But I fed her a rather ancient potion..."
    "All but one of her comrades are now dead."
    Crazyon chuckled
    "It was actually rather fun, I haven't fought in quite some time."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Mailboxhead

Iota stumbled for a moment, trying to hold her balance. She blushed slightly at the dragon's drunken compliment. "Come on, lets get you someplace you won't hurt yourself.... or get into trouble," She said as she started to lead Tar out of the mess hall. The aquatic changeling figured the lounge would be a good place. Plenty of chairs or couches, comfy spots she could probably fall asleep and work off the alcohol.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar giggled and held onto Iota, tightly. She constantly pulled and leaned on her. "Mmm...such a strong person to help me...*hic* thanks sweetheart~"

ImmortalFrog and Ominethious like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.