RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth jolted back in suprise,"What!?"

2. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel slowly put his hand out to meet rex's "I really don't know vhat i'm trucing for, but if it vill prevent za slime's home from turning in to a var zone i'll do it" Carstle gripped rex's hand "truce".

3. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"ready to go back?" cou lay down next to Zeta, but sprang back up "wait did you see where I put my cloak?"

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She groaned, and said, "G-g-Get me to Omi... He's in te Catacombs in de wab, i hope."

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth hesitated, then nodded. He strapped his sword to his waste and picked up Sare. Holding her gently, but firmly. He began to dash to the catacombs for Omin.

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious plays the drive infront of them all, it showed a figure walking in, and Omin going to investigate. Which a few minutes after he walked in the same figure ran out, which his face was in full veiw, which Omin focused the figure's image, and showed a slightly low res version of Carstel. Then Omin walked out, and looked to where the Kitsune went, then as soon as he left the screen the lab Exploded, blurring the camera in flames. Omin then said, "We may not be hunting you, but you are sure as damn going to pay either money, or time to the fixing of my Lab. Or if you don't ill find a way to settle it in a more backstreet manor..."

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace groaned loudly, and pointed to where she could see the lab's busted up exterior.

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth ran in,"Omin!" he said loudly.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin wasnt in the lab, but Sareace heard his faint voice, and mewedin the direction of his voice whike trying to stear Syth in that direction

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth caught on and ran off to where she had indicated.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin heard her mews, and instictly ran to Sareace, and held her firmly, and said to Syth, "What happened?"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth grunted,"We were talking, then I guess this happend..."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin pressed on her stomach lightly, and said, "Did she eat food!?

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth nodded,"Yes. Some chips...and maybe a soda if I recall..."

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin's eyes changed to blue, and immediately rushed to his lab.

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth followed him.

17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

As soon as harnackam hears the words dragon he claps vigorously, and makes a thumbs up.

18. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas came to suddenly and viciously. He sucked in a breath, registered a face above him and someone holding him down, reached for a gun that wasn't there, and nearly belted the slime kneeling over him before he actually started thinking. Explosion... Fox-person... Slimes... Oh God.

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Now then, the only thing I'm not sure of is if you have a different personality but you don't remember what they do, or you smashed up your head pretty bad and your brain has been damaged to the point that it destroys your memories and a new personality formed."

20. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten went inside to find Kalissa. He had to go get her for the sleep over he was planning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.