RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra motioned for them to come in. She opened a cupboard filled with containers full of... What seemed to be milk, except for one blue filled container. She pulled out a glass and filled it with the blue liquid and started drinking it "what do you guys want to change to?" Areiss was quick to reply "neko" but Pangaea took a moment before saying "changeling"

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stared at the milk a moment, he sorta wanted some but shook off the feeling,"Can you help?"

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra shrugged after taking another sip "well if you don't want crazyon you can go with Carstel, other then that I don't know anyone. But I don't advise changeling for Pangaea" Pangaea looked. Little uneasy

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar raised an eyebrow,"Why is that?"

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Taking another drink "I can't think of an easy way to turn Ito a changeling, you would need a cacoon which would require you to speak with Cara, then Pangaea would worship her when she changes"

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Worship?" he asked,"Hows that? And why?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra finished off the drink and laid the cup down "it's a changeling thing. Where I'm more into gaining trust by favors and doing things for eachother, Cars is more interested in brain washing"

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rolls his eyes at that,'some more than others...' he thinks jealously. But returns to the subject,"That would remain up to Pange though...and is there no way I can stop it? Say, make her free willed?"

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"If you can, I have no idea how" she turned to look at Pangaea "you sure want to be a changeling? You seemed unsure" Pangaea was silent

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar held Panges hand,"Hun? Awnser auntie...are you sure you want to be a changeling...?"

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Pangaea shook her head nervously

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at her a moment,"Hmm..." he grunted.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Pangaea kept quiet, not sayin anything. Xertra then spoke up "hope you never freighted her into not picking something Tar."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smirked,"Me? Scary? No no Xertra...never..." he chuckled and patted Pange on the head,"Its ok hun..."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Pangaea shook her head again and Xertra sighed and said "Tar, take Areiss and step out for a second"

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar starred at his Queen a moment, then bowed his head a bit,"Alright...come on Areiss..." He grabbed Areiss's hand and led her outside, closing the door behind them.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss was giving him a kind of state as well "you did say you didn't want Xertra to have anything to do with changing them you know."

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed,"I know I know...so I guess im to blame, but your Auntie will fix it, we just need to wait..." He led them a bit away from Xertras room, to Tar and Amber's room. He let Areiss inside,"In the meantime, Xertra gave mom and I a new room. What do you think?"

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss nodded "it looks pretty good, think me and Pangaea will get one?"

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar laughed,"Well...technically you are both princesses I think, so I'd imagine so..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.