The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

And I'm jealous
    Green, you do not belong here. Go back to infinity.
    Okay...

BrutorDragon likes this.
  2. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Tar gets his own maid but Kitten is going to have his ret-conned. The world is smiling on Tar.

Now to my new character
    Race:Tainted Jester

Character name: Muse
    Gender: Male... Technically doesn't matter as Tainted Jesters just Bud...

Bio: Muse was budded some time by a tainted jester he hardly remembers. While most of the other jesters spawned were simply killed off by addle bees and simply stepped on by accident, Muse managed to roll the lucky dice of life to not be ended so early on. He ended up surviving in a large box of potatoes, to which it became his favorite food and object of strange worship. He spent many weeks exploring the world of the truck he was stuck in until it stopped in a human city. He did escape the dreaded truck with his new potato bride ((Which sadly was eaten... by him)) and began to explore the human city. Of course, like any foot tall doll, he was seen with much adoration and contempt when he showed he could speak. At least until a weird man took him off the streets.

This man wanted to give his daughter a present and he gave Muse to her. She was a very ill child stuck in a hospital bed though, so there wasn't much adventuring her could do. Yet, the strange little girl some how bonded with him. He began to actually like this big person and not just want to find a way to see her as a meal ticket. He decided to try to make her happy some how. She had always wanted to go see a Symphony, yet being stuck to a bed prevented her from doing so. At some point, she had some how managed to get a little Lyre ((Its a kind of harp)) from one of the nurses. Muse decided to learn how to use this strange object to play music for the girl which would always make her smile. It brought him to the path of music.

As he learned the instrument he began to get curious at the other sounds things could make. He made an impromptu Drum set out of several small medical tools and cups. He began to explore music as a passion more than anything. Then he got a small miniature piano from the girls father. He began to play it for her as well as time passed. He spent over a year with the very sick girl learning many instruments that he could get or make. She always called him her little Muse, so he stuck with the name she gave him. It took several months, but finally he had a small collection of his own right. She was getting sicker all the time. So he started eating a bit more and budded off several other jesters and explained his goal. They were budded with part of his musical knowledge and so they all took up their instruments to play the goal a final Requiem. She was so overjoyed at seeing how hard her little Muse had worked to finally get her to see a Symphony. She passed away with a smile.

Since that, The jester let his little buds roam off ((And face the harshness he had to, to less success)) And took his instruments in a small toy cart and left the city exploring for weeks until he found a potato field. He enjoyed several days there until he ended up being boxed up in them by accident with his instruments. He had no idea where the box was taking him, but at least he had his music!

Magic Ability: Enchantment/Sonic magic - He is able to use his music to enchant people and alter their emotions over time.
    Picture:
    [​IMG]

Misc. Info: He has a strange obsession with Potatoes.

4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

It looks alright, but I wanna chat with squidgi about something before it's accepted.

5. ok

6. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten will miss his Maid... Ret-conned info ftl...

7. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Hmmmm...............*Plots*

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Here is a poll regarding some discussion over the Soulless with Mail... agian.X3

The Poll is if the Soulless was to be given a new name, which of these would be at least somewhat considerable?

1: The Viseral.

2: The Soul Reapers.

3: The Half-Souls

I would much Appreciate a good, or Reasonable response, and Mail, this is just incase i want to change it, not taking your Opinion as an Order.

9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Hmm I'll throw my five cence in

Perhaps

Hollow
    The Shattered
    The Damned

Ominethious likes this.
  10. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

we've had our chat, and the profile is accepted.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Better than what i would come up with, but if you can narrow down the one's I suggested? *ik... im using Dumby-Names to see if Viseral was a good name... Sorry, Political Tactics...X3*

12. YAY!

Ominethious likes this.
  13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

*shoots Confetti gun at Alaizia* :D

14. * gets covered under a pile of confetti*

Ominethious likes this.
  15. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Well Virseral is the best out of the three followed by the half-souls

16. ima hold of on posting till tommarow.

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

as for it compared to your 3? :c

18. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

I'm not sure i follow that question. I was rating yours out of yours

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

I mean, the Viseral compaired to the one's you suggested...

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Meanwhile, Tar enjoys his new maid...

Ominethious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.