RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Hearing Carstel's voice, Sofia slowly started to come to. Her eyes fluttered open and her visage was greeted by the cold gray ceiling. The insane doctor's knockout gas must not have been that effective. She hardly realized where she was or that she was naked yet.

2. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel brought the saw down fast at full power to the dotted line stopping four centimeters before the line "i'd stop struggling if I ver you I might cut off your nipple"

cou yelled down the other wolf "this is my land, i'm alpha" cou stomped down holding his ground

"oh your avake too? just relax und i'll be vith you in a second"

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber tried to flail herself to get out of the grip.

Miku stared straight at the saw, freighted. She wasn't squirming and more, just scared.

4. Mailboxhead

Sofia looked up in horror at Carstel, then at the bonesaw, then down at herself. She started struggling immediately, the bindings holding her in place on the table. "Wh-wha? No! Let us go!"

5. Sir Sandbags

Carstel turned off the saw "I vas just kidding I finished za scans and stitching hours ago, you two have been out for a long time, its midnight or zome shit like za" Carstel unbuckled miku

Cou held his grasp firm ensiling his dominance
    "I must say, I vas starting to vorried" Carstle turned to Sofia and began to unbuckle her as well "vell thank you for volunteering, i'll call you back vnce I study za results, your free to go"

6. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas cowered, covering his face. "Sorry! Sorry! I know, he's an ass. Don't hurt me. Look. There are some people who want me dead. I'll work for free. Ex-military. All I ask..." He took a deep breath, composed himself and continued. "All I ask is that I get to stay here, and I don't have to stop being a human. There's probably loopholes in that. Don't use loopholes."

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Meanwhile Acrale was walking through the castle.

8. Mailboxhead

Sofia stared at him blankely. She pushed herself up, a huge look of confusion on her face. "Uh.... wh-what?" It was hard to comprehend what had happened. She though for sure this was the end of her.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Terra chuckled "you kill people when I tell you to. Go find a place to rest." She put an arm around her slime companion and started walking off "I let you off easy"
    Miku was horribly confused herself. "uh... a-are my clothes here?"

10. Mailboxhead

Alysia watched the man curiously, still clutching somewhat to Xertra's side. She wasn't sure what to think of him, but the queen seemed annoyed with his presence. He was obviously human, but she doubted something that simple was the reason. It was easy for her to shrug things off given her slime nature. She found him to be somewhat hansom, actually. For the moment, she remained silent.
    Alysia's gaze lingered on the human for just a moment longer as she followed Xertra. She flashed him a pleasant smile before turning away and snuggling back up to the queen as they walked.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Still a distance away from where Amber was, they never heard the fighting, just saw the moonlight "nice, isn't it?"

12. Mailboxhead

Alysia nodded. Her liquid body shimmered in the moonlight, giving her a soft blue glow. "Mhmm... The moon is beautiful tonight."

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I'm glad you like it." She picked a pot on the ground and sat down. Her tail slowly finding it's way out again. She sighed with a little laugh "I can never get rid of that for a long time."

14. Mailboxhead

Alysia sat down next to her, clinging to her side. She giggled at the queen's tail and her reaction to it. "I wouldn't have a problem with it. I think it's cute on you."

15. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas stared after Xertra, gobsmacked. Slowly, he shook his head.
    Well, that turned out better than I expected.
    ...Yeah.
    Returning to the Castle, Tomas decided the safest place would be the opposite of where he thought it would be, and bedded down in the kitchen, ignoring the general smell of blood and the human-looking things in jars.

16. Sir Sandbags

"clothes no. za ver terribly dirty had to burn und replace, you can have these" carstel pulled out two identical maid outfits "much cleaner und nicer i zink, vat about you?" carstel offered the clothes up to the girls

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex examines the blueprints. "These seem nigh impossible to mass produce. Heavy training would probably be needed to pilot one. Plus, unless we used additional mechanisms to bolt down the mech in order to use tank weaponry, or snipers build for their size. Unless you have find a way to prevent that in another way."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin smirked, and said, "Ever heard of a Storm Chaser? Cars built to dig into the ground during a Tornadic event." Omin then pointed at the four large prong-shaped things at the near bottom of the legs.

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods. "Good. But what about the large amounts of materials required to built a single one?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Kissing her again on the cheek she said "thanks, at least its a cute pain in the ass."
    Miku stared blankly for a moment as she took the maid outfit and slipped it on feeling a little embarrassed.

Ominethious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.