RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn quickly led her through the halls upset looking at different doors. "Do you think you know anyone who knows where his lab is?" He asked her in a serious tone still upset over Lilly's refusal to help him.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly sighed as the kitten headed out, before taking the sedative-loaded dart gun that had been sitting on the a nearby table and put it in her labcoat pocket, saying "I'll be right back..." as she quickly followed behind, trying to catch up with Arawn and saying "Wait!"

3. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Lovely. Hey! You said I could talk! Never mind that. Where we going?"

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace cautiously followed behind Lilly, and waited for her to do something.

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"My wife was a slime-" Tar stopped at the sound of someone behind him.

"Another new one?" He said aloud. At the sound of the new persons remarks to his Queen, Tar did unsettle a bit.

"Well...to me she is my purpose. To serve her. Granted she can be kinda...surprising. But all in all, someone I'd die for..."Tar said.

"Other than that, who are you?" He asked to the human person.

6. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel bummed around the catacombs looking for something to do, he had hoped to find some dead bodies down here but to no avail. he just ended up wandering, he heard voices up ahead and started off in the direction.

7. Stu and Improved

"Tomas Kramer shut up. Tomas Stonewall."

8. Sir Sandbags

they reached Cou's chambers. they weren't at all flattering, there was a window garden hanging off the two windows in the room, a large circular bed in the middle, looked kind of like a really big dog's bed. and a table in the corner that had many herbs, pages and vials scattered about along with a bowl of lavender incense that was left burning, the smell gently washed over the room, the basket was left to sit on his bed. Cou ran over and grabbed it and turned back to zeta "got it, ready go?"

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Tom...huh...welcome to the...castle..." Tar said, ignoring the slight oddness of the man before him.

Tar nudged Darcia,"Lets get a move on. Tom, you can come with us if you feel like meeting some more of the castle residents..."

10. Sir Sandbags

Carstel ran up to the small group clustered in the passage way, waving his hands wildly. once he caught up he looked up at tar, "Vell, if it isn't mine dragon pal, I saw something a vhile ago zat I vas meaning to give you" carstel began to rifle through his pockets

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed his head,*THIS guy...*

He cleared his throat,"Yea, its me. This is my old Draconic friend Darcia, and Tom. Is there something you need?" Tar said impatiently.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious saw them all, and looked, his eyes started to glow briter as the conversation continued, then slowly walked out to them, with the Scythle being slowly dragged, making a slight scratching noise.

13. Sir Sandbags

Carstel pulled out a small leather coin purse and with a quick flick of the wrist he threw two pinky fingers from the bag at tar and shouted "Pinky finger attack!!"

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared from suprise, litterally. He jumped back into Darcia and Tom,"WOAHSHITWHATAREYYOUDOING!?" He shouted.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin flinched, bringing the Scythle up, and said, "What the hell?!"

Omin walked over to tar, and said, "What happened!?" While he was keeping the Scythle pointed at Carstel.

16. Stu and Improved

Tomas reacted without thinking, shoving the others aside and yanking Carstel into an armbar, forcing him to his knees. "That wasn't funny. Shut up! I mean, I agree, but be quiet, just for a minute!"

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin then shifted the Scythle's barrel to Thomas, and said, "Better yet, what is a human doing in a DEMON castle?"

18. Stu and Improved

(What)
    "Simmer down, buddy. It's Kramer. Don't stab me."
    You know what, I think I'm just going to let you handle this one. Don't drop Fingers.
    Smart decision.
    "Calm down, Omin. I know we've got some... unfinished business. But this isn't the time or the place. The main man's in a bit of deep water, and he came here. At exactly the right time, actually. You know how I am about inhabiting demons."

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

(( How the fuck does he know its Omin!?! And the Scythle is a 10 ft long Scyth, and a Rifle.))

20. Stu and Improved

(Tomas doesn't. Kramer does. Please know Kramer so I don't feel suck and drop out of the clan.)

21. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious chuckled through the helmet, and said, "Unfinished Business? Trust me, boy, ive never seen you nor apreciate your race to an extent, but your quite a military man, Aren't you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.