The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Okie :)
    Hmm... wondering if we should get a generic Changeling sprite as well for a common enemy. The changeling hive is near the demon castle, and they've launched attacks on Xertra before. Just don't expect them to side with the player either, though.

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

:D

3. Changelings will be a common enemy. Whether or not you make a new sprite doesn't matter. I can still use yours.

4. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Am I part of the Pacman Syndicate now?

Ominethious likes this.
  5. Mailboxhead

Well, my sprite isn't a good example of changelings though. I think we're all still sort of set on giving our individual characters, rather than generic sprites for the races.

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

I gave you a sprite :D
    WANT ANOTHER?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Is this the same character/species?

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Its called a Crazyon.

The void of insanity in this castle...x3

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  9. Clan TDS

Clan TDS Group Account

New updates to the OP:
    • Edited profile layout slightly
    • Added Stu Pidface to the members list
    • Flagged the old rank system for revision

10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Possibly?
    I don't know.
    Probably not.
    The white one (I'd like it to not be that white on the coat area...) is crazyon.
    The other ones is...Idk.

11. Mailboxhead

Alright, Brite and I are ready to upload our Naga race and profiles! Let us know what you think. :)
    Race name: Naga

Appearance: Nagas are a race with the upper body of a human, but the lower body of a snake connected at the hips. Their tails are covered in tough scales with color patterns similar to many desert-dwelling reptiles. Their skin-color can vary from human to in-human, and all have venomous fangs and long, forked tongues. There can exist major physical differences between Naga from different regions. In one area they could have dark blue skin; in another, an extra set of arms. Such changes are genetic and can be passed on to offspring, rarely finding their way into Naga uncommon for their region of birth.

Race strengths and weaknesses: Originating from the deserts of the world, Naga are very resilient to both heat and fire. They are indeed warm-blooded and have higher average body-temperatures than normal humans. The scaled outer portion of their tale is tough and resistant to scrapes and cuts. They are also very quick, able to strike out with amazing speed. They use this to their advantage when biting their victims. Their venom can have several different effects, from slowing movement to causing crippling pain. It can take a few moments to circulate through the body and can last up to a couple hours.

Some are able to hypnotize others by staring deep into someone's eyes, though this ability is rare. The hypnotized victim would obey the naga's orders so long as they kept eye contact.

They are however week to cold and ice, as they are not used to such low temperatures. It slows down their movements immensely.

Reproduction methods: Naga reproduce naturally the same way humans would. Their parts are hidden within a cavity just below where the human upper body meets the tail. A pregnant Naga will lay a clutch of eggs a couple weeks after conception, and these eggs will hatch a few weeks later. The eggs must remain warm to survive.

Race's fighting styles: Naga favor quick, lightning-fast attacks and flourishes. It is also common for a Naga to bite their victims or bind them with their tails and suffocate them into unconsciousness.

Social Construct of Race: Most Naga live in villages deep within the deserts of the world. Far secluded from human settlements, they are often led by a village elder or chief. Being well adapted to the desert, subsistence there is quite easy for them. Few ever leave the warm sands of their homeland. Most of the Naga in the Syndicate are from a single village that has come seeking refuge.

Misc info: Naga venom is rarely fatal and wears off after a few hours. Its effects vary depending on the Naga or region they come from.

And now my profile!
    Character Name: Valerie
    Bio: Valerie grew up in a village out in the desert, far away from human civilization. She spent many years exploring the warm sands of her homeland with her younger sister, Veronica. Eventually, the Humans started encroaching on their village, coveting the rich ores and gems in the earth beneath them. Without the numbers to resist, the leaders chose to abandon the village, and search for a new home in lands uncharted. Their long journey would eventually lead them to the Demon Syndicate where they now reside.
    Picture:
    [​IMG]
    Magic Abilities: Naga Hypnosis
    Misc. Info:

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

And another naga!

Character name: Veronica
    Race: Naga
    Bio: Veronica, younger sister of Valerie, is among the Naga seeking refuge in the Syndicate when their village had to be abandoned due to humans encroaching on it. She has two arms, and has a human-like skintone. At times she can be a bit immature and mischievous, enjoying pulling simple pranks on people, but is generally kind and light-hearted. Very inexperienced with combat, she has little to no skill in her magic and only recently has attempted practicing with a thin-bladed scimitar.
    Magic Ability: Wind and Fire | Heat
    Picture:
    [​IMG]

Note: Wearing a more simple bottom in-lieu of the armoured outfit, this is simply the closest image I could find.
    Misc. Info: While she can use magic, she is not skilled in it. Her venom slows an affected person's reflexes and reactions.

13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

PUZZLES AND DRAGONS

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Aha mailbox!
    I alredy have my elemental wich i have barely ever uesd who is named Valerie. I called dibs! >:C

15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

wakka wakka wakka

CaptainMcManface and Ominethious like this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Wakka Wakka Wakka.... Wakka. Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka! Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka, Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka.... Wakka Wakka?

17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

WAKKAAAA!!!!:viking::mad:

18. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Wakka, wakka wakka, wakka. :proper:

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Wakka, Wakka? :C

20. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Declined, on the basis of too much fanservice

If any idiot thinks im being serious i will hunt them down

CaptainMcManface and Britefire like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.